(In fact it’s so good, we’re kind of gutted we can’t enter it ourselves!)
You might have seen the teaser images we’ve been posting on our socials over the past week or watched the competition launch video (if you haven’t then check it out at the bottom of this page!).
Well the wait is over…
How would you like to win a
5 Day Executive Fitness Retreat?
That’s right, the fabulous team at Target Human Performance are giving away one of their Fitness Holidays, meaning you can kick-start your fitness, eat lots of delicious healthy food and indulge in some quality ‘me’ time’ – what more could you want?!
Well actually, you get all this LOT as well:
- A room in a detached farmhouse in Glastonbury, Somerset, set in 100 acres of beautiful countryside.
- 4-5 hours of structured exercise each day.
- Personal training sessions.
- Circuit Training.
- All meals, drinks and snacks.
- A private chef.
- A nutrition seminar.
- A hamper filled with healthy foods and recipes.
- Use of the indoor pool, sauna, relaxation room and Nordic hot tub.
- A complimentary massage in the Sedum spa.
How Do I Enter?
Using Cocofina’s fantastic range of quality organic coconut products you need to put your creative cooking skills to the test and come up with your very own coconut inspired healthy recipe.
Here are a couple of ideas to help get the creative juices flowing:
- Energy balls using Cocofina coconut oil.
- A vegan inspired curry using Cocofina organic coconut milk.
- Some gluten free baked goodies using Cocofina coconut flour, coconut sugar or coconut chips.
Let your imagination run wild; what you create is entirely up to you, but you must remember just two things:
- Your recipe must contain at least one Cocofina product.
- The recipe must be your own – we’ll know if you’ve copied it from Nigella! ?
Send us a photo of the finished result along with your recipe and contact details by Friday 29th July 2016. We will then pick our favourite three, which will go on to face the big taste test in the Art of Healthy Living kitchen.
The final winner will be announced on Friday 12th August 2016.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to tantalise our tastebuds, amaze our appetites and motivate our mealtimes then send your entries to:
Read the Competition Rules at – artofhealthyliving.com/competition-rules/
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
Check out our competition launch video here!