Fitness communities around the globe have more or less adapted their workout routines to their homes. Going to the gym can now be replaced with smartphone workouts, and the purchase of new equipment is easily made online. But what about visits to a massage therapist? Well, people found a way to adapt.
Percussive massage guns can often serve as a replacement for pricey massage therapy sessions. Affordable, easy to use, and portable, these tools have quickly made it into many athletes’ homes. One particular massage gun I’d like to discuss today is the ExoGun Dream Pro.
Quick Intro To Percussive Massage
Before I jump into the review, I want to make sure everyone is familiar with the term “percussive massage”. What exactly is this massage technique? In short, it’s a special technique that performs concentrated, rapid pulses on soft tissue to reduce muscle pain and relieve tension.
What Are The Benefits Of Percussive Massages?
There are numerous applications of percussive massages:
- Relaxing thickened connective tissue
- Adhesion break down
- Treating post-workout muscle pain
- Relieving tension in shoulders and neck
- Increasing blood circulation
- Elongating muscle tissue during spasms and stiffness
- Stiff joint relief that increases range of movement
Reasons To Use ExoGun Dream Pro
ExoGun Dream Pro is arguably the best deep-tissue massager money can buy. Trusted by more than 1,000 Olympians and NFL players, it certainly has built an impressive audience. Here are some reasons why this handy tool is worth considering:
- Fast and powerful. And when I say fast, I mean ultra-fast. It comes with six adjustable speed settings that range from 1,200 up to a whopping 3,200 percussions per minute. This means the tool can go back and forth more than 3,000 times in 60 seconds.
- Besides adjusting the speed, you can also set different massage heads to work the zones you need. There are separate attachments to treat large muscle groups, spinal muscles, non-fleshy body parts, or perform a deep-tissue massage.
- Running with a 24V brushless motor, you won’t have to worry about disturbing family members in the same room. Also, shoulder and neck massages will be much more comfortable without the annoying buzzing sound often present in ExoGun’s counterparts.
- Nicely packed in a carrying case and having a sturdy design, this massage gun can go wherever you go. Whether you want a massage session right after a workout at the gym or while on vacation, carrying it around won’t be a problem.
As great as this device is, I’d like to point out one downside as well. First-time users may find it challenging to set everything up as the box doesn’t include a proper user’s manual. Fortunately, there are tons of explanatory videos on YouTube, and getting started is relatively straightforward. The whole point is to adjust the head to the top of the gun and simply apply it to the desired area.
Dealing With Sore Muscles? Try ExoGun
Whether it’s to address muscle pain, relieve tension, or simply treat yourself with a relaxing massage, ExoGun can do it all. This handheld device can do wonders when used properly, and it can serve as an excellent replacement for expensive massage therapist visits. Massage treatments are now available anytime, anywhere.
Find out more about ExoGun by visiting the official website. www.exogun.com.