As with any major purchase, it’s important to consider your options and make an informed decision. Here are a few things you might want to consider before buying a waist trainer.
Feeling comfortable when wearing a corset is extremely important. Firstly, because a feeling of discomfort can ruin your mood and lose any motivation you had for waist training in the first place. And secondly, discomfort means either the wrong size or that it’s way too tight. These things can seriously harm your health if you ignore them. Whatever cincher you choose, remember that waist training must be enjoyable.
Top best waist trainers have different purposes and therefore are made of different materials. Lace-up corsets are often made of silk, cotton, or leather. Waist cinchers are made of quality latex. Neoprene is often the material for workout trainers.
Whatever the material is, make sure it’s high-quality, durable, and breathable. If there’s boning, make sure it’s made of steel and not plastic. Also, make sure that the material feels nice to the touch and doesn’t irritate your skin.
Learn how to take proper care of your cincher. Can it be washed in a washing machine? What about hot water? The garment’s durability and longevity depend on how well you treat it.
Like any garment, waist trainers come in various sizes. Finding the size that’s right for you shouldn’t be a problem if you buy it at a local store. It can be somewhat different when you’re buying online, though.
Make sure that they have a size table. Take your body measurements and compare them with it. Contact a store manager and ask for advice if you have to. Choosing the right cincher size is extremely important.
Here’s another thing to think about. As you progress on your waist training journey, you are likely to lose some inches off your waist. This means that you’ll need an adjustable garment that can keep up with changes in your figure. Choose a waist trainer with two or three rows of hook-and-eye closures.
Another thing to consider is what you need a waist trainer for. Do you need proper back support during long workdays? Pick a regular cincher. Would you like to slim down your waistline and achieve an hourglass figure? A corset would be the right choice for you. Do you want to have a little extra fat-burning boost during your workouts? Choose a durable sports waist trimmer.
Types Of Waist Trainers
And of course, to make the right choice you need to know what type of waist trainer you need and what exactly you need it for. Believe it or not, there are many different kinds of garments to choose from. Here are the most common ones.
- Corsets – A steel-boned bodice with lacing at the back, this garment was originally designed to accentuate curves while providing the perfect support for your body. This type of waist trainer dates back centuries and is still quite popular with those who want to have that dramatic hourglass body shape. Thanks to the lacing, you can adjust how tight a corset sits on your body, and thanks to the metal bones, it can be quite restrictive.
- Waist cinchers – If you’ve seen those celebrities advertising waist trainers on social media, you should know that it’s waist cinchers they’re harping about. These are very similar to corsets in terms of their purpose with some distinct differences. For example, cinchers don’t incorporate lacing and have eyes and hooks instead. They are often made of flexible latex and there are breathable mesh versions for warmer climates.
- Waist trimmers – Unlike the other two, these are specifically designed for exercising. Most trimmers are made of thick, durable neoprene and create a sauna effect increasing the temperature around your midsection. This way they help you sweat and burn extra fat on your waistline.
Reasons To Buy A Waist Trainer
- Waist training is in style – You don’t want to miss out on the latest trend, do you? Waist training is all the rage! Celebrities have been at this new fad since its inception and other women are now catching on as well. Ladies buy the garments, wear them, notice the positive results and share their experience. This only makes corset-wearing more popular.
- Corsets make your body curvier, shapelier, and sexier – Waist training is a great way to get in shape and feel confident about yourself. It will give you that impressive hourglass figure without even having surgery or working out. All it takes are some corset-like garments worn underneath or on top of your clothes. Yes, it’s that simple! Whenever you want to go on a date, attend a party, or just look absolutely fabulous, your corset is there for you.
- It helps you lose some inches and pounds – If you’re looking to lose weight, the Waist Trainer is a great investment. It helps target problem areas like your waistline. This new waistband will make you eat less and exercise more. Workout waist trainers are made of 100% natural latex or neoprene, which creates an inferno around your midsection and helps burn fat more effectively.
- Celebrities love it – You’ve probably already seen the Kardashians and other celebs posting their pictures wearing waist cinchers and swearing by them. Looking at those ladies, you can’t help but want to follow their example. After all, they all have very shapely figures.
- Waist trainers make exercising more effective – Do you like to stay in shape or are looking for an effective way of keeping your body toned? A waist trainer can help you with that. The garment helps get even faster results because it supports weight loss by warming up your midsection. Besides, waist trainers designed for fitness are very flexible and allow you to move freely without feeling restricted.
- It helps you eat less – Whether it’s a rigid corset or a flexible latex cincher, waist trainers are designed to sit tight on your body and compress it into a slimmer shape. The pressure on your stomach means that you can’t eat a lot. So whenever you wear this useful waistband, overeating is simply not an option. Sure, the feeling takes some getting used to but you’ll love the result.
- It helps get your body back in shape after childbirth – Are you going through a postpartum period and want to get back into shape quickly? Waist training will help with the process of getting back on track and making sure everything looks as good as before pregnancy all over again! Besides, it’s a great confidence booster and we all know postpartum moms need it.
- Joining the club – The number of waist training fans grows day by day. Today, it’s a massive community of women (and men) who tried corsets, loved them, and want to let others know. It’s great to talk to like-minded people, share your experience, become a part of this community. Joining the club is easy: just find waist training-related groups, communities, or forums online and go for it!
- Lots of positive testimonials from thousands of waist trainer users – When you want to learn about a product, the information you find in ads just isn’t enough. You’d want to hear from real people and the real experience they had with corsets. And the great thing is you can absolutely do that! There are lots and lots of reviews online and you can even read some of them on our website. This is a great way to learn more about the product from customers like you.