Aсne is one of the most common recurrent skin diseases. It is caused by the increased formation of skin fat, resulting in the closing of the pores. In the absence of the necessary treatment, this contributes to the further development of inflammatory processes in the skin.
Back rashes are no less common than facial rashes. There is even a special term used for back acne – “bacne”. Acne on this part of the body can be a nuisance and discomfort. However, it can be dealt with properly.
What Causes Bacne?
The main cause of back acne is a hormonal imbalance. It usually accompanies puberty and disrupts the endocrine system. In such cases, there is persistent acne, which is difficult for external therapy. If eels (pimples) do not pass or appear in adulthood, the dermatologist may assume that the cause is the disruption of the exchange processes in the body. Most often, this problem is solved with the help of aeno acne skin pills.
Bacne can also be caused by:
- Piedermia – This is a pus-like lesion of the skin caused by the ingestion of various pathogens, mainly staphylococcus, and streptococci.
- Genetic predisposition to overexploitation – Unfortunately, the child will inherit from the parents not only their best traits but also their skin inclinations towards fat.
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle.
- Intercoastal Neurology.
- Increase in androgen levels (male sex hormones) – This is often associated with endocrine system disorders.
- Smoking – According to the latest scientific data, the sebum of smokers contains almost no natural antioxidant α-tocopherol (a type of vitamin E), so the skin becomes more unprotected and vulnerable.
- Frequent stress – In the case of stress hormone anxiety cortisol is released in large quantities, because of it the circadian rhythms are broken, insomnia appears, immunity is reduced, skin condition deteriorates.
- Ultraviolet – If the affected skin is exposed to the sun for a long time without protective equipment, its protective functions are reduced and dehydration occurs. Sun rays also thicken the horn layer of the epidermis, accumulate the skin lard, clog the pores and provoke comedones.
- Peeling – A poor procedure results in damage to already existing black spots, resulting in acne in healthy areas of the skin.
The most common causes are:
- Wearing of air-tight clothing;
- Failure to observe hygienic regulations;
- Skin injury due to backpacks/bags.
Can Acne Arise From A Malnourished Diet?
Food is a side effect that is superimposed on an existing hormone failure. With the use of fast carbohydrates or dairy products, the amount of skin fat increases and encourages the reproduction of bacteria such as Propionibacterium acnes, thus aggravating the process of acne. There are also food and drinks that cause acne on your body, which may indicate a malfunction in your body.
6 Dermatologist-Approved Tips For Bacne Treatment
1. Hygiene and Skincare
Get an individual towel and change it frequently. The means are exactly the same as for the face. The main recommendations for the care of the problem skin of the body are the complete absence of scrubs (any means containing abrasive particles), brushes, urinals when taking a bath (rubbing is absolutely forbidden). Give preference to soap and shower gel with neutral pH or cleaning agents for the face of problematic skin.
Don’t squeeze the pimples! Just like on the face, there’s a risk of infection.
2. Use Skin Pills
Acne skin pills help your body to restore hormone imbalance, to make up for the deficiency of vitamin A, B5, B3, zinc. The combination of vitamins and essential oils works together with the internal body system. Skin pills purify the skin and cystic scars thanks to natural additives in the composition.
Of course, you should also use the coal creams prescribed by your doctor, because acne treatment is a complex work of internal and external supplements.
3. Try Products With Benzoyl Peroxide
Almost all dermatologists recommend cosmetics with this component. You can choose both shower gel and soap. Benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria, thus stopping inflammation and pimples. But be careful: this component can stain your clothes and towel. Therefore, it is necessary to thoroughly wash such cosmetics from the body.
4. Cosmetology Procedures
Instead of squeezing out sprinkles, go to the cleaners – yes, it is done in the back area. And you can also use drying masks and peel on this part of your body – with acids, for example. Another option is phototherapy, in which bacteria causing acne are killed by special radiation. It also helps the skin to recover more quickly after treatment. Of course, it is more convenient and appropriate to do it under the careful guidance of a professional.
5. Don’t Dry Your Pimples
It’s important to remember not to dry the skin. If you do it permanently, you just break down the protective lipid barrier of the skin, which makes it weaker and more susceptible to pathogenic microflora. In addition, our sebaceous glands begin to produce more active skin lard in response to drying.
6. Preventive Measures
Peel the skin. After any physical activity that makes you sweat, you should take a shower and wash off all the unnecessary components. It is important not to damage existing comedones.
Use only natural, cotton materials for clothes and bed linens. During the period of intensification of sprinkles, do not visit pools, saunas, or baths. During the summer, apply sun-proof cosmetics to the face, neck, cleavage area, and back.
There is an important rule in the fight against the numerous manifestations of back aсne: the cause of their occurrence must first be identified. That’s why we have to see a dermatologist. They will conduct an examination, send for the necessary tests, and select individual therapy.
With the help of a dermatologist – you will be able to cure back acne, this will not only help to get rid of acne but also minimize or avoid the appearance of fading (scars, spots) that occur in some people as a natural process after inflammation. The frequent exacerbation of acne, especially in adulthood, may indicate the presence of internal and organism systems causing diseases, so acne treatment should be comprehensive and only after the necessary research.
As you can see, back acne is a serious inflammatory disease and it is very difficult and sometimes impossible to treat on your own. Pills, creams, dermatologists will help you get over this disease and get your life back on track.