Do you feel conscious of smiling because of the discolored teeth? Do you get conscious of people staring at your teeth? If yes, say goodbye to all these embarrassments because the teeth whitening solution is here to rescue you all.
Whitening of teeth is an efficient way to improve your smile appearance. This treatment makes your teeth look whiter and shiner, thus boosting the confidence to carry out everyday tasks with ease. Keep reading through to know the teeth whitening cost in India.
Reasons For Discoloration Of Teeth
It’s not unusual for the teeth to discolor with time. There are numerous reasons behind this discoloration, which include the following:
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Drinking coffee, tea, or red wine
- Eating foods high in sugar or starch
Teeth Whitening Cost In India
The teeth whitening price in India varies with the treatment you opt for. Basically, there are two main whitening procedures that are listed below:
- At-home teeth whitening kits – It is an affordable teeth whitening treatment, which usually costs less than INR 5,000. Many people prefer this as it is affordable and a time-saving process.
- Professional teeth whitening treatment – Under professional treatment, you will have to visit the dentist where the treatment will be performed. The professional teeth whitening cost in India ranges between INR 7,000 to INR 20,000.
Common At-Home Teeth Whitening Products
At-home teeth whitening cost in India is quite affordable in comparison to their counterparts. Here is the list of some of the at-home teeth whitening products that you can opt for:
- Whitening strips – Whitening strips are the best option in case you want to go for teeth whitening treatment. These strips work by sticking to your teeth and slowly releasing bleaching agents. This method typically costs between a few hundred to a thousand rupees, making it an affordable teeth whitening option.
- Whitening trays – These trays can brighten up your smile and are used for bleaching gel. These whitening trays fit your teeth, and the gel is inserted into the tray. These trays can be used both at the dentist’s or at home.
- Whitening toothpaste – The teeth whitening toothpaste costs INR 50 to INR 200 and is the best teeth whitening option available.
- LED teeth whitening products – The teeth whitening products use light to activate the bleaching agents in teeth whitening products. These give better results than other methods.
Risk Involved In Teeth Whitening Process
Apart from considering the teeth whitening cost in India, you must check for various factors as it can involve certain risks like:
- Damage to the teeth
- Increased sensitivity from hot and cold food or beverages
- Irritation in gums
- Tooth decay
Thus, it is highly advisable to check with your dentist for all the safety measures and the side effects associated with the treatment.
You can now make your teeth shine pearly white with teeth whitening strips or the dental-initiated procedure. Either way, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Start using toothpaste that is made with healthy ingredients.
- Brush your teeth twice a day, but not too hard.
- Use dental floss before bedtime.
- Also, for a professional cleaning service, see your dentist regularly.
For the best and most affordable treatment at the most affordable teeth whitening price in India, you can check the toothsi website. They care about your smile and offer the best treatment in the comfort of your home. Moreover, with their EMI feature, you can stay stress-free about paying the treatment cost in one go.
For more details, you can visit the toothsi website and book your appointment for a consultation today!