When we talk about hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, perhaps, the brand name Juvederm is the first one to come up in our minds. Indeed, Juvederm dermal fillers are a real legend on the market of cosmetic injectables. Well, they were among the 1st to appear, but even now with such a variety of products and brands, Juvederm remains one of the leaders and is popular among doctors and patients. So, what is their secret? Let’s try to figure that out!
What Are Dermal Fillers From Juvederm?
The brand Juvederm from the French-Canadian manufacturer Allergan presents over 10 dermal fillers and cocktails for mesotherapy based on cross-linked non-animal hyaluronic acid. The pharmaceutical company has elaborated 2 unique patented cross-linking technology for producing their gels – 3D-Matrix and Vycross.
The brand also has 2 lines of cosmetic treatments – Ultra (the products that have made Juvederm a worldwide famous brand), developed with the help of 3D-Matrix technology, and the Vycross line.
Moreover, the composition of all Juvederm fillers contains local anesthetic lidocaine for easy, comfortable, and painless drug administration.
The Line Of Juvederm Dermal Injectables For A Youthful Appearance
One of the reasons for Juvederm’s popularity on the market is the variety of hyaluronic injectables the brand offers for solving various aging changes and appearance imperfections. That is why the brand can boast more than a dozen of fillers, and the family is constantly growing to match the new beauty trends and needs of the patients.
So, the first was the line of Juvederm Ultra fillers, produced with 3D-Matrix technology, which set up the beginning of Juvederm’s popularity. It includes the following products:
- Juvederm Ultra 2
- Juvederm Ultra 3
- Juvederm Ultra 4
- Juvederm Ultra Smile
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
The later development of Allergan is hyaluronic acid-based fillers, produced using the Vycross technology, that contain 2 times more active substance compared to the fillers from the Ultra line. They include:
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvederm Volift
- Juvederm Volift Retouch
- Juvederm Volbella
The company’s also got a product for mesotherapy, Juvederm Hydrate, aimed at boosting inner collagen production and deep moisturizing of the dermal tissues.
Benefits Of Juvederm Fillers With Hyaluronic Acid
So, let us have a closer look at the advantages of Juvederm treatment that thousands of doctors and their patients year after year choose this brand even though there are dozens of other fillers at lower prices.
- high quality of hyaluronic acid
- excellent safety profile (no allergic reactions or body rejection, minimal side effects)
- natural-looking results
- long-lasting results
- wide range of products for rejuvenating and facial sculpting purposes
- minimal downtime
- presence of lidocaine for local anesthesia
Effects To Achieve With The Dermal Filler From Juvederm Brand
With such a diversity of Juvederm injectable fillers, in this brand, you can find a dermal filler for any anti-aging or facial remodeling aims.
- Juvederm Ultra 2 – minor fine lines and wrinkles correction (crow’s feet & smile lines)
- Juvederm Ultra 3 – correction of fine to mid wrinkles and folds
- Juvederm Ultra 4 – elimination of nasolabial folds and severe wrinkles, adds volume to thin lips
- Juvederm Ultra Smile – specially designed to create perfect lips shape and volume
- Juvederm Ultra XC – provides maximum volume for the perioral area
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC – the advanced dermal filler for the lips and perioral area injections
- Juvederm Voluma – volumizing filler to replenish volume loss of the cheeks, cheekbones, chin
- Juvederm Volift – facial features remodeling
- Juvederm Volift Retouch – follow-up injections in the treated area
- Juvederm Volbella – augmentation and wrinkles correction in the perioral area
Where To Buy Juvederm Online?
Juvederm treatments for a more youthful appearance and defined facial features are available for purchase online. There are dozens of online companies that offer hyaluronic and other injectables even with worldwide delivery.
One of such suppliers is a Canadian wholesale company PDcosmetics, a reliable wholesale supplier of botulinum toxin injectables, dermal fillers, mesotherapy products for dermatologists and plastic surgeons. This company has free shipping to the USA and offers excellent customer service. Moreover, they offer reasonable wholesale prices and lots of bonuses for loyal customers. You are welcome to check the whole assortment and place orders on PDcosmetics to estimate all benefits of working with professionals!