For a number of reasons, men are seeking hair removal methods which provide them longer lasting, comfortable results. Laser hair removal is an increasingly popular treatment for hair removal, and it is not just for women. Here, The Laser Treatment Clinic have highlighted the pros of laser hair removal for men and what the process for this popular treatment method consists of.
The Laser Hair Removal Process
Like most skin and hair treatments, the process of laser hair removal is tailored to each individual. The length of time taken, and the results are dependent upon hair thickness, texture, and the size of the target body area. Laser hair removal for men is no different to laser hair removal for women. Although men may have different reasons for choosing this treatment method, the process does not change.
The process consists of concentrated beams of light from a laser precisely targeting the hair follicles on the body. The follicle of the hair absorbs this light which subsequently damages the follicle and prevents further growth. Generally, men have coarser, darker body hair so more sessions may be required to see desired results.
Why Men Should Consider Laser Hair Removal
Maybe you would like to avoid shaving and the discomfort that can come with it. You may wish to remove body hair for sports purposes or aesthetics. Whatever the reason, laser hair removal is a great way for men to remove unwanted hair without the irritation of traditional hair removal methods.
The Benefits Of laser Hair Removal
- A practically painless method of hair removal – finally a method of hair removal which will not leave your eyes watering from pain or irritation. You no longer need to dread the hair removal process.
- Perfectly precise hair removal with the advancement in laser technology. Particular areas of your body and face can be targeted, no matter how big or small the area is.
- Longer lasting results than any traditional method of hair removal.
- No more razor burns or cuts – one of the biggest issues for men with daily shaving is the cuts and razor nicks, which are sometimes hard to avoid. The process with laser will be relatively painless and leave your skin feeling smooth.
- Say goodbye to ingrown hairs – laser hair removal is known for avoiding irritating and unsightly ingrown hairs, which are common with shaving.
- Perfect hair removal method for larger areas of the body, like the back and chest – targeting these areas with laser hair removal will take up less time and require much less maintenance than shaving or waxing. You will also enjoy the benefit of the smooth, silky feeling lasting much longer, without irritating and itchy re-growth.
These benefits and more are just some of the reasons why so many men now turn to laser hair removal for their body and face.