If you don’t have time to invest in grinding your own coffee beans or wait in line for hours at a coffeehouse just to spend money for coffee every day, then a single-serve coffeemaker is the ultimate solution.
Buying a coffee-making machine won’t just save you time, but also money and you get more value out of it in return. And thankfully, there are plenty of top-branded coffee makers that you can find out at brick-and-mortar as well as online stores, including ones that are easy to operate and have just the appropriate brew style and flavour you desire.
Whichever one of the following you choose it will take your coffee-loving experience to the next level:
1. Keurig K55
The Keurig K55 is more than enough to brew your favourite style of coffee and a bunch more as well. It comes with two water filters, a water filter handle, and 4 K-Cup Pods to give your beverage the spectacular taste you’d get from cafès.
It brews all of the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes including 6, 8 and 10 oz. The 6oz brew size gives you the strongest brew.
It also comes with a large 48 oz. water reservoir, whereby you can brew over 6+ cups before refilling the water tank, allowing you to save time and simplify your morning routine.
Descaling is an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer as it aids in removing calcium deposits or scales that build up inside your brewer overtime.
The auto-off feature activates after your coffeemaker sits idle for over 2 hours, which helps save up on energy costs.
2. Nespresso Vertuo
The Nespresso Vertuo comes from one of the biggest and most respected coffee-making brands of the world; Breville. And the reason why that is something to lose your voice over for is that Vertuo is a multipurpose caffeine-producing machine that offers both freshly brewed Coffee with crema as well as authentic and delicious espresso.
Some of its many highlights include:
- Automatic blend recognition: With its intelligent extraction system, Vertuo recognizes each Grand Cru blend. The brewing parameters on the machine are adjusted thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule. This delivers the best in-cup result automatically and all with the touch of a button.
- Centrifusion extraction technology: Nespresso’s patented extraction technology known as Centrifusion can grant you the perfect crema to enjoy your favorite freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso. All you have to do is insert a Vertuo capsule and close the lever and presto! Instant brew in seconds.
- Nespresso Vertuo capsule system: Vertuo offers 10 authentic Espressos and 16 freshly brewed Coffees with differing intensity and taste due to its exceptional capsule system.
- 5 cup sizes: Nespresso’s proud baby provides 5 different cup sizes: Alto Coffee (14 oz), Coffee (8 oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz) and Espresso (1.35 oz).
3. Keurig K-Elite K Single Serve
That premium-tasting brew can be all yours and the Keurig K-Elite is the saving grace that you’re looking for. It sports a modern design and consists of programmable features that bring the ultimate in beverage customization.
Whether you desire a bold, full-flavored, cold or hot cup, they can all be yours with the K-Elite. It also includes five brew sizes and enables you to brew either coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage with the press of a button.
You can choose from over hundreds of varieties of K-Cup pods, or even brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter.
4. Keurig K575
The Keurig K575 can brew a smooth, rich and delicious cup every time you use it, which is to be expected from Keurig after all.
It’s loaded with a number of features that lets you customize the perfect cup you desire including strength control setting for a bolder brew, multiple K-Mug, K-Cup and K-Carafe pod brew sizes and five temperature settings.
It also has an easy-to-use extra-large colour touchscreen equipped with a digital clock that allows for a stress-free brewing experience.
The Keurig K575 brews all of your favorite coffee brews, whether it be strong, mild, decaf or flavoured. Its extra-large 80oz water reservoir lets you brew over 10+ cups before refill and the water reservoir nightlight illuminates your kitchen at night.
5. Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer
Take all of the pain out of your coffee-making morning routines with the Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer. Not only is it an affordable option, but it also saves up more time than it would have taken at a coffeehouse.
It doubles as both a compact single-serve coffeemaker as well as a full 12-cup pot machine for you and the entire family. Its brewing control system simplifies the morning wake-up routine by allowing you to set the brewing time 24 hours in advance.
Check out more reviews by Coffee Dorks.